New York City Marathon 2014

"Racing is the lovemaking of the runner."—George Sheehan

New York City Marathon 2014

Postby Hoss » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:49 pm

OK, the NYC Marathon is coming up Nov 2. If folks have any interest in a pre-marathon dinner or a cheering station, please speak up. We do not have to do these things "just because," so let us know if it is something you feel strongly about. Also keep in mind that Jud generally works a lot of hours on the weekend of the NYC Marathon, so he is probably not going to be organizing activities around the marathon. Also I will be out of town much of the week before the marathon and won't get back into Manhattan until Friday around 10pm, so I won't be able to plan or organize a pre-marathon dinner on Friday. I 100% am fine with whatever other folks want to do or not do, by the way. So no pressure. We recently went to Nicks Italian on 2nd Ave near 94th St., and it was very nice.

The following 21 Adobo members show up as registered for the NYC marathon. If you are registered and not on this list, you are not showing up in the database as an adobo member. If this is the case, you can fix it if you want to.

• Chiara Vardabasso
  • Alan Tam
  • Robert Ragasa
  • Noise Kirsten
  • Mike Mesina
  • Rachel Lane
  • Melizza Fajardo Lam
  • David Haws
  • Barbie Gatton
  • Warren Bush
  • Paul Gardner
  • Elisabetta Ferretti
  • Marlon Esguerra
  • Meher Dmello
  • Maritsa Cholmondeley
  • Ken Cerniglia
  • Janine Burman
  • Stefania Asciutti
I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.
- Hoss
Hoss
Site Admin

Re: New York City Marathon 2014

Postby Hoss » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:11 am

Apparently Quincee and Barbie have expressed some interest in a club dinner the Friday before the marathon. Please reach out to them if your are interested, or post something in this forum or on our Facebook page.
I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.
- Hoss
Hoss
Site Admin

Return to Racing Forum